Have you gone into the kitchen, wanting to make cookies, but finding yourself without half of the ingredients? Or maybe you just want an easy recipe for picnic treats, birthday parties, or just because? These cookies use CAKE MIX and are so soft and delicious. The recipe makes two dozen… but that total is before any dough sampling and post-baking taste testing… you know how it is.
Cake mix cookies are so easy, just dump and add a few things and you are good to go! Package these with a pretty bow and you have a super easy gift for anyone!
- 1 box of yellow cake mix, any brand
- ½ C. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbs. flour
- 112 oz package of chocolate chips, any brand
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the yellow cake mix, oil, 2 eggs and flour mixing well.
- Add in about ¾ of the chocolate chips - more if you want them REALLY chocolately.
- Use a tablespoon or a cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough mixture and roll into about 2" balls using your hands.
- Place 2-3" a part on your baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Peek at them around 8 minutes to make sure they aren't burning. 8 minutes in my oven is perfect but my oven also runs hot.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.