Caramel apples are a delicious treat for both children and adults, but they’re often accompanied by a mess! This recipe for caramel apple cinnamon buns combines all the flavors present in a caramel apple, but with the ease of eating them with a fork. Best of all, using store-bought cinnamon buns and caramel sauce make these easier to make than bacon and eggs for breakfast.
- 1 tube ready-to-bake cinnamon buns
- 2 granny smith apples, diced
- 2 cups caramel sauce, divided
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Thoroughly grease a baking pan with pan spray, then arrange the raw, ready-to-bake cinnamon buns in the pan.
- Sprinkle the diced apples over the top of cinnamon buns, then drizzle with half the caramel sauce.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-18 minutes, or until the cinnamon buns have risen and browned slightly.
- Allow to cool slightly, then drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce. Serve warm.