Here’s another warm and cozy chili meal. If you aren’t a big fan of beans, this beanless chili recipe has lots to offer but leaves out the beans. Beanless fans, rejoice! ;)
- 1½ lb Ground Beef
- 1 White Onion, Chopped
- 1 lb Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, De-seeded and Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, De-seeded and Chopped
- 1 Sweet Bell Pepper, De-seeded and Chopped
- Large Can Petite Cut Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Jug V8 Hot and Spicy Juice
- Sweat onions in some oil in a large pot.
- Add V8 Juice and bring to a boil, add raw beef and boil until cooked. Use potato masher while beef is cooking to create a crumbly beef texture.
- Add all of the mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and garlic in the crock pot. When the beef mixture is cooked, add it to the crock pot as well.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Are you a fan of beans? If so, you can always add some in to the mix! This chili has a wonderfully different flavor thanks to the peppers and V8 Juice and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.