If you’ve been watching TV lately, you may have seen Jamie Oliver’s revolutionary new show, “Food Revolution”, if you haven’t, you should be! Here is the trailer so you can get up to speed!
“Food Revolution” is about changing the way Americans eat. Every child in America has the right to a fresh and healthy lunch, and every family deserves fresh, healthy, honest, and REAL food! By participating in this giveaway, you must support the Food Revolution. You must have the desire for your family, present and in the future, to have fresh and nutritious available. This cookbook will allow you to have Jamie Oliver right in your kitchen, teaching how to prepare foods simply and deliciously.
To win a copy of Jamie Oliver’s cookbook, “Food Revolution”:
– Sign the petition then leave a comment here saying that you did! Your entry will only count if you leave a comment here!
Additional Entries (1 entry per action)
– Tweet out the following: Fresh food not French fries! Sign the petition to make school lunches better. http://bit.ly/JOfoodrev Plz RT. #foodrevolution
*You MUST leave a comment on this post saying you tweeted. Entry will only count if comment is left! ONE tweet per day*
– Post the following on Facebook: Fresh food not French fries! Sign the petition to make school lunches better. http://bit.ly/JOfoodrev Please repost this status message.
*You MUST leave a comment on this post saying you posted. Entry will only count if comment is left! ONE post per day!*
– Subscribe to my RSS feed by clicking here and leave a comment saying you did. Again, entry will only count if you leave a comment!
If you have a blog, create a post about this giveaway linking back to this post and you can receive 3 bonus entries! Just leave a comment here with the link to your post!
Giveaway will end on April 27 2010 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by e-mail and have 24 hours to respond.
You May Like These Posts
Latest posts by Mandi (see all)
- 15 Rainy Day Activities For Kids - July 22, 2014
- Plum District Deal | 78% Off – Ultra-Comfortable Skirt for Travel, Lounging, and Work - July 18, 2014
- Plum District Deal | Wholesome Eating Made Easy! Reusable Food Pouches for 25% Off - July 18, 2014