When we found out we were pregnant (finally!), I was immediately thinking about gender. Would we be buying pink or blue? Princess dresses or hard hats and work boots? I had heard of the IntelliGender Gender Prediction test so I was excited to review and offer a giveaway for you, my readers!
The IntelliGender test has a pretty simple instruction manual, and can help that anxiousness (or not!) as early as 10 weeks into a pregnancy! Included in the IntelliGender kit is a sample cup, a syringe for drawing up the urine and the actual test cup. The test cup is sealed and once you have your 20 mil’s of first morning urine, you put it in the cup, swirl for ten seconds, and wait 10 minutes! This test cost $34.95 and is known to be 90% accurate in lab and 82% accurate during home testing.
Example test results:
I took the test at 10 weeks and some odd days with the recommended first morning urine (and after no intercourse within 48 hours). Here is the best picture I could get.
We learned at 16 weeks via ultrasound that we are expecting a boy!
– Leave a comment answering, What “old wives tale” or gender prediction method did you try out while pregnant? (Or, if you haven’t been pregnant, what has a family member or friend tried?) MANDATORY ENTRY
– Subscribe to MMM with a valid e-mail address
– ‘Like” IntelliGender on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did
– Post on Twitter (feel free to use the pink ‘Retweet’ button at the top right of this post. Leave a comment with your Twitter name for verification of tweet/retweet. ONCE DAILY please
– Follow me on Twitter @AWelbaum and leave a comment with your Twitter name for verification
Giveaway will end
November 28th, 2010 DECEMBER 5th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be randomly selected from comments (so make sure you leave a comment for EACH entry method used!). Winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond.
Product was provided by IntelliCeuticals for review.