1) This granola is the most amazing thing ever. It’s chocolate, with dried raspberries and little chunks of chocolate. It is so good with french vanilla yogurt. I have just 1 bag right now, with a good handful or two missing. A month or so ago, I ordered a 6 pack from Amazon.com and when it arrived there was music playing and angels singing. The granola lasted maybe 2 weeks. Yum!
2) I HATE my “pantry”. You can’t even call it that because when I hear that word, I think of a closet that has shelves. What we have is a freestanding cabinet unit (with child lock) that is too small and disorganized.
3) Right now, we are going through the entire house and taking trip after trip of bags and boxes away for donation. Books, toys, clothes, kitchen items, everything. We have too much stuff and in order to get it IN order, we have to clear some of it out. Right now the pile consists of some dishes, a full bag of clothes (all mine), some books, and miscellaneous.
4) This is typically what our living room looks like everyday. We just painted (and I don’t think I’m used to it yet, it’s so bright in here!) and we have a new TV stand to put together (with glass doors that we can lock to keep curious fingers away), and will be getting a new sofa this weekend (leather, baby!) but the toys and diaper-only baby? Yea, that’s typical. Not pictured is Baby Girl, she was napping.
5) My desk is always a mess. You might be able to see these items right now: empty baby bottle, iPhone, wallet, baby monitor, measuring tape, can of condensed air, outlet covers, a towel, tablets, phone charger, Nikon. I won’t even bother with the drawer, it’s just a junk drawer at this point with a random assortment of office and home goods. It’s a dumping ground, but it’s one of the most used areas on any given day because this is where I work.
I’m linking this up over at MomDot with other bloggers. Take a peek inside our homes to learn more!
Latest posts by Mandi (see all)
- Let The Words Fall Out – Jealousy - December 3, 2013
- Enter to Win a $25 Walmart Gift Card from Maxwell House! - November 26, 2013
- Holiday Fashion With OshKosh B’gosh #MC - November 25, 2013